Saturday 15 April 2017

I JUST DISCOVERED THAT LOT OF PEOPLE DISLIKE ME- T-BOSS



centdairy.blogspot.com

Tokunbo Ajayi, known as T-boss said she just discovered that lot of people dislike her after the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality show.

T-boss who is one of the finalist in the Big Brother reality television show revealed that while speaking with Cool Fm yesterday. She added that the hatred started from the house and spread outside the world.

http://centdairy.blogspot.com

According to her: “I had no idea, it was after I came out of the house that I knew how unliked I was. I think that hatred for me started from the house and it spilled from the house outside. “I felt that some people didn’t like me in the house and I addressed that a few times. I came out and found out that many more people didn’t like me. I don’t seem to know why and care why.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ACTRESS AND SINGER, TONTO DIKEH, TO APPEAR ON CLOSE UP PORTHACOURT ANNIVERSARY BILLBOARD

Nigeria actress, singer and philanthropist, Tonto dikeh will appear on the close up photo for the Porthacourt anniversary billboard wit...