Sunday 16 April 2017

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MISSED− CHIKA IKE REMEMBERS MUM A YEAR AFTER HER DEATH

centdairy.blogspot.com


Nollywood actress, Chika Ike took to Instagram to remember her mother who died a year ago. The beautiful Nollywood actress, who is also talented, share a lookalike photo and promise her mother that she will keep her memories alive with her children.

According to her:
Words can't express how much I miss you. It's been a year since you left to be with God but it seems like yesterday. I'm grateful for all you taught me and all the beautiful memories .Whenever I think of how strong you were it makes me a stronger person. It's hard when you loss a mom but losing a mom like you is even harder..... I know you're in heaven watching over us . My Children will know you like you never left . I Will never forget you and you'll always be missed . Thanks for being a pillar and making me the Woman I am today . Love you❤️❤️❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

ACTRESS AND SINGER, TONTO DIKEH, TO APPEAR ON CLOSE UP PORTHACOURT ANNIVERSARY BILLBOARD

Nigeria actress, singer and philanthropist, Tonto dikeh will appear on the close up photo for the Porthacourt anniversary billboard wit...